G08/13 Foundation Bouolevard,
Burwood East, VIC 3151
$1,847 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4350078
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Brickworks believes great communities are best designed with a connection between the people and their surrounds. Its place will develop as a retail centre of the future. Burwood Brickworks' 12,700sqm dining and entertainment mecca will be anchored by a full-line supermarket, 1,400sqm liquor store, 40 specialty shops and a boutique 6 screen cinema*. Flowing out onto a lush Urban Plaza the retail hub sits below a first for an Australian shopping centre.
* One of the largest floorplans in the building
* Private entry via the courtyard
* North facing with plenty of natural light
* Large living room with natural light
* Great kitchen with island bench
* Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
* Second double bedrooms with built in robes
* Family bathroom & European laundry
* Secure car space and storage
* Private and spacious courtyard
* Please note rent will increase to $450pw after 6 months
Located just next to Burwood Brickworks Shopping Centre in the suburb of Burwood East. With bus stops and tram station right at the front, it is only 5 minutes short drive to Deakin University, PLC, and Burwood One Shopping Centre.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood East
Lifestyle in Burwood East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at G08/13 Foundation Bouolevard, Burwood East before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.