G07/42-44 Harrison Street,
Brunswick East, VIC 3057
$2,336 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4079335
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Style, comfort and location
Situated in an idyllic setting, this stylish two bedroom apartment is sure to impress. Conveniently located within walking distance of Nicholson and Lygon Street, overlooking picturesque parklands. Ideal for the family or professional couple.
* Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes
* Central bathroom
* Open plan kitchen with SS fixtures, granite bench tops and dishwasher
* Large living room leading to balcony
* Private courtyard garden perfect for entertaining
* European laundry
* Study nook area in a large entrance hall
* Polished floorboards
* Split system air conditioning
* Secure underground car space
* Large storage cage
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brunswick East
Lifestyle in Brunswick East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Brunswick East? G07/42-44 Harrison Street, Brunswick East could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.