G07/159 Frederick Street,
Bexley, NSW 2207
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th March 2021
Rent ID: 3766662
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURIOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT!
Designed and built with superior quality, this two bedroom apartment offers bright open plan living with stunning contemporary design features and finishes. Positioned in a private and quite section of the complex, this apartment offers a private haven capturing the seamless indoor/outdoor space perfect for entertaining.
- Large open plan living & dining area open onto a private outdoor space
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances, Caesarstone benches & dishwasher
- Natural Oak timber flooring, floor to ceiling glass sliding embracing natural light throughout every room
- Outdoor deck spanning the full length of the apartment with access from each bedroom
- Luxuriously sized bedrooms, both with full width built-in wardrobe and lush carpet
- Elegant stone bathroom and ensuite with frameless shower, modern fixtures and fittings
- Secure parking, ducted air conditioning, A/V security intercom, extra storage
- Communal resort style pool and barbeque facilities, lift access
- Close to beaches, parks, CBD transport, walk to Bexley Village Shopping Centre. Close to local primary and secondary schooling options
Disclaimer: Mint360property have no reason to doubt the accuracy of the property information provided. We request that at all times you inspect the property and make & rely upon your own enquiries. Images are not indicative of all apartments. This apartment does not come furnished.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bexley
Lifestyle in Bexley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at G07/159 Frederick Street, Bexley before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.