G06/86 Burke Road,
Malvern East, VIC 3145
$1,847 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4375785
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quality Apartment with Spacious Courtyard
Striking lighting fixtures and comprehensive use of quality features have been thoughtfully selected with liveability, functionality and durability front of mind.
Apartment features include :
- Soaring windows giving this sleek, spacious apartment abundant natural light
- Quality kitchen with Fisher & Paykel appliances including integrated refrigerator
- Timber flooring
- Concealed air conditioning
- Stylish bathroom
- Large outdoor area
- Secure car space
Central Park and Hedgeley Dene Gardens, as well as cafés, restaurants and retail options are within walking distance, as are the Wattletree and Waverley Road trams, and the Caulfield train station (12km to the CBD).
Designed by Bruce Henderson Architects and Jack Merlo, 86 Burke Road Malvern East consists of only 19 residences well-placed to access the best of Malvern's lifestyle offerings.
Book to inspect, enquire online, email JosephMcCurry@SpaceEA.com.au or call 0438 398 137 for more information.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Malvern East
Lifestyle in Malvern East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at G06/86 Burke Road, Malvern East. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.