G05/37-41 Millewa Avenue,
Wahroonga, NSW 2076
$4,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3014284
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prestigious garden apartment - Walk to Everything!
A stunning statement in lifestyle, design and innovation, this exceptional ground floor residence offers an unrepeatable opportunity to secure a luxurious low maintenance retreat in the heart of Wahroonga. Wrapping around the corner of the building with just one common wall, it delivers an exceptionally spacious floorplan matched by expansive and private alfresco spaces. Extensive use of glass provides a seamless flow between inside and out whilst interiors have been appointed with premium finishes. This superb apartment nestles an easy stroll to Wahroonga Park, the village, bus and rail.
* Nestled within stunning and secure Wahroonga Gardens
* Private access, wraparound terraces and lawn area
* Sprawling and over-sized living and dining rooms
* Wall of sliders offers access to the entertainer's terrace
* Designer stone topped kitchen with huge island bench
* Array of Miele appliances, gas cooktop, dining bench
* Stone floors, ducted a/c, gas bayonets, internal laundry
* Three bedrooms with robes, luxury master with ensuite and heated floors
* Plantation shutters, high ceilings, lift access to the garage
* Over-sized side-by-side security parking, storage cage
* It rests in an exclusive mostly owner-occupied collection.
Please contact Chase Kuo - 0466 363 140 or David Latham - 0413 812 581
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wahroonga
Lifestyle in Wahroonga
Want to live in Wahroonga? G05/37-41 Millewa Avenue, Wahroonga could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how