G03/9 Hewitt Avenue,
Footscray, VIC 3011
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th October 2020
Rent ID: 4081517
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Impressive courtyard apartment
This well-appointed two bedroom apartment will impress with its design & finishes.
-Open plan living/meals area with quality flooring floor, reverse cycle heating/cooling unit & lovely natural light opening to an enclosed courtyard
-Fully equipped kitchen offering quality appliances such as Bosch gas cooktop & dishwasher, stone bench top, stylish recessed sink and mirrored splash back
-Two sizable bedrooms with mirrored built in robes
-Wool carpets throughout
-Designer bathroom with large shower
-Secure basement parking for one car
-Secure entrance with intercom & lift
- 500m to West Footscray train station
- 1.2 km to Barkly Street restaurants, shops and Footscray market
- 1.3km to The Western Hospital
- 2.1km to Central West Plaza
- 2.2km to Victoria University
- 7.5km to CBD
Fall in love with this fabulous location & the lifestyle it offers being in the heart of Footscrays cafe precinct, transport on your doorstep & only 7 kms to the CBD.
Advertising images are of the display and indicative of finishes only. Please monitor this advertisement for inspection times and register to inspect. All inspection times are subject to cancellation or change.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Footscray
Lifestyle in Footscray
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
G03/9 Hewitt Avenue, Footscray, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Footscray.