G03/8 Broughton Street,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
Available 28th June 2021
Rent ID: 4447959
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Just listed and available for lease! Ground floor unit, with oversized courtyard! --- OPEN SAT 19/06 @ 11:30AM - 11:45AM ---
--- OPEN SAT 19/06 @ 11:30AM - 11:45AM ---
Do not miss out on living in this immaculate, architecturally designed, inner-city apartment. As part of Canterbury's 'Neazoi' building, this apartment is located within 13km of the Sydney CBD, as well as a short three minute walk to Canterbury train station, for easy and direct access to the city.
The apartment is extremely well designed, boasting a large amount of natural light shining through to both bedrooms and living areas, as well as a large open plan living and entertainer's courtyard. The courtyard can be accessed from both the living area and second bedroom, and includes a gas outlet for a BBQ. The apartment consists of two large bedrooms with built-ins; main with en-suite, large second bathroom with bathtub, and a well sized designated study nook, with ready to go NBN access and data points. The kitchen is sleek, with quality stainless steel appliances, including gas cooking and dishwasher.
The apartment also comes with a designated underground car spot and large storage cage.
Canterbury speaks for itself and needs no introduction, this suburb is sure to keep you entertained and is in close proximity to various ultra-convenient transport options, local parks, schools, shops and eateries.
- 2 large bedrooms, both with two built ins (4 built ins in total)
- Designer kitchen
- Designer bathrooms
- Spacious living area flowing onto a well sized courtyard
- Dedicated study nook area
- Designated underground car space AND large storage cage!
- Internal laundry
- Alarm system within unit
- Intercom and security access
- Floating timber floors throughout living and bedrooms
- Stainless steel quality appliances
- High ceilings
- Open plan living
- 6 and 12 month leases available
- High end finishes throughout the property
- Additional storage
- Crimsafe style sliding doors + alarm system
- NBN ready internet and data points
- Large entertaining courtyard with gas outlet for BBQ
- Ground floor apartment - internal access via lift + as well as off-street direct access to apartment
- Floorboards and tiles throughout
- Additional storage and built-in wardrobes throughout unit
- Located amongst trendy restaurants, bars, colleges/universities, nightlife and more!
- Minutes walk to Canterbury train station, woolworths, Aldi's, cafes, GP, priceline and other retailers
- The list goes on!
1 Open space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. G03/8 Broughton Street, Canterbury is unfurnished and available to rent.