G03/51 Napoleon Street,
Collingwood, VIC 3066
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th February 2020
Rent ID: 3185365
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Welcome to Collingwood!
ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW! TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT. YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR OWN TIME TO INSPECT. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, DELAYS, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
This near new one bedroom apartment is the latest addition to this thriving and highly sought after suburb.
These light and bright apartments feature:
- Spacious living areas with floor to ceiling windows flowing onto well sized courtyard.
- European style kitchens include upscale Bosch appliances, sleek porcelain bench-tops and splash-backs as well as minimalist full height cabinets. Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-in-robes and space for a desk
- Stylish bathrooms with edgy black tiles and tap-ware
- Oak timber flooring in the kitchen, living and dining
- Security entry
- Communal facilities including a moonlight cinema, alfresco dining area and Teppanyaki grill can be found on the rooftop.
Perfectly positioned with all that matters at your door step: Supermarket, public transport, trendy cafes, restaurants, shops and only a short stroll to the CBD.
Apply via 1form or visit our website for alternative options.
***Please note images are from our display and are indicative only, apartment is located on the ground floor***
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Collingwood
Lifestyle in Collingwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Collingwood? G03/51 Napoleon Street, Collingwood could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how