$580 Per Week pw
G03/181 Shaftsbury Road,
Eastwood, NSW 2122
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4389159
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Two Bedroom Apartment in The Heart of Eastwood
Contact: Stanley 0432 392 163. This stylish two bedroom apartment available on the ground floor of Springview that has been thoughtfully created the highest quality built.
Master-built, this apartment boast superior finishes throughout, with luxurious finishes to the bathrooms and kitchens that will not just look great-they will be so functional and they also boast quality Miele appliances.
Convenience to so many facilities, short stroll to all amenities, shopping, restaurants,
Schools, Eastwood station and buses.
- Elegant and spacious open plan living and dining flows to balcony
- Generous bedrooms with build-in robes, master has ensuite and access to balcony
- Modern kitchen with stone topped gas kitchen includes dishwasher and concealed fridge
- Both main bathroom and ensuite are fully tiled
- Spacious open interior features study nook and separate internal laundry with dryer
- Zoned ducted air conditioning, smart locks keyless Entry and video intercom,
- Secure building, basement parking with storage and lift access
- Convenient to Eastwood Public Primary School and your choice of quality High Schools.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eastwood
Lifestyle in Eastwood
Picture yourself living at G03/181 Shaftsbury Road, Eastwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.