G02/34 Willee Street,
Strathfield, NSW 2135
$2,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1851209
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED COURT YARD APARTMENT
This residential complex is architecturally designed and offers a spacious living environment with abundant space. This exceptional ground floor apartment is flooded with natural light and has transport to CBD at door step.
- Gourmet gas kitchen with Smeg stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone bench top, dishwasher and pantry with ample cupboard space
- Spacious tiled living area flowing to a large entertainers balcony
- Spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Ensuite with shower
- State of the art quality fixtures and finishes throughout apartment
- One secured parking space with direct lift access
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout apartment
- Apartment is flooded with natural light throughout
- Large outdoor court yard great for entertaining
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Ample cupboard/linen space within apartment
- Study/Media desk
- Foxtel/ADSL connection available
- Video monitored security block with lift and intercom systems
This apartment block is conveniently located close to Strathfield/Burwood Shops and only a short walking distance to Strathfield train station. This apartment is also minutes from Strathfield/Burwood schools, shopping centre, local cafes, restaurants and parks. Transport to CBD at the door.
CHOICE OF TWO BEDROOM APARTMENTS by negotiation from $490 to $560 per week
For further details contact Matthew 0401 591 701.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathfield
Lifestyle in Strathfield
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
G02/34 Willee Street, Strathfield, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Strathfield.