G02/13 Foundation Boulevard,
Burwood East, VIC 3151
$1,999 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4338660
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 2 bedrooms apartment with courtyard access
This modern 2 bedrooms apartment is part of the newly established Burwood Brickworks development.
- Spacious two bedrooms with BIRs
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking
- European Laundry
- Air-conditioning with heating and cooling
- Spacious courtyard with direct access to exclusive garden/BBQ area
- One car space plus storage
Literally at your doorstep access to Woolworth, Asian Grocery, restaurants, cafes, cinema, and speciality stores. Easy access to public transport leading to Deakin University, PLC, and Melbourne CBD. Furthermore close access to Bunnings Box Hill, Box Hill Central, and Kmart Burwood.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood East
Lifestyle in Burwood East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at G02/13 Foundation Boulevard, Burwood East. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.