G01B/55 Camberwell Road,
Hawthorn East, VIC 3123
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4381793
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Setting the new benchmark this is Hawthorn Park!
Welcome to Hawthorn Park a truly unique and premium offering in one and only Hawthorn East.
Brand new and ultra-sleek, this light-filled apartment is:
- Finished with floor to ceiling windows maximizing natural light throughout
- Bursting with storage space and bespoke joinery
- Fully kitted with a dream designer kitchen complete with stone benches and Miele appliances including oven, dishwasher, and cooktop.
Additionally, you will enjoy:
- Spacious living area with access to private entertainers balcony
- 2 Large bedrooms with built-in robes
- 2 stylish bathrooms with luxurious walk-in showers
The picture is complete with:
- Timber floors in living areas
- Continental laundry
- Video intercom and keyless digital entry
- Secure car space
You will love the exclusive resident facilities. The dining lounge and communal kitchen are an extension of your home; balanced by the wellness zone including a state-of-the-art gym with personal trainer on site, yoga room & cycling workshop. Step into your own oasis with a 2000sqm central garden with Meditation Garden, Hammock Lounge and Garden Pavilion.
Saving the best till last enjoy the 25m Sky Pool complete with day beds and stunning city views, rooftop alfresco with BBQ area and dining lounge.
Located within 7km of Melbourne CBD, within walking distance to trams, public transport and Camberwell Junction shops & restaurants.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn East
Lifestyle in Hawthorn East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
G01B/55 Camberwell Road, Hawthorn East, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hawthorn East.