G01/7 Pittwater Road,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2849631
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
APPLICATION APPROVED and DEPOSIT TAKEN!
*ENTER VIA MASSEY STREET
Near new one-bedroom apartment in the heart of Gladesville! Boasting natural light, quality finishes and comfort, this property features:
- Ultra-stylish kitchen equipped with dishwasher and gas cooking, SMEG appliances and smart-stone bench tops
- Spacious, combined lounge and dining
- Well-sized bedroom with built-in
- Designer bathroom
- Large alfresco entertaining courtyard and garden with external entry
- Internal laundry with dryer included
- Ducted air-conditioning, security intercom and lift access
- Secure car space and storage cage
Available date: 11/01/2019
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: Considered on Application
Viewings as per open times on websites
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. G01/7 Pittwater Road, Gladesville is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how