$430.00 + 1 WEEK RENT FREE
G01, 33 Simon Street,
Schofields, NSW 2762
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4070693
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
- BRAND NEW TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT -
Be the first to rent this well appointed two bedroom apartment with gorgeous well-maintained grounds including a children's playground and a great BBQ area ready for the coming summer months.
This property is located with easy access to Tallawong Metro Station, Schofields Train Station, Woolworths at Schofields and a short drive away from Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a generous ensuite to main
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining leading onto private balcony
- Stainless steel Fisher & Paykel appliances in this gorgeous airy kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Floor ceiling tiles to both bathrooms
- Internal laundry with Fisher & Paykel dryer
- Secure complex with intercom system
- NBN ready
- Secure single car space with storage cage
- Private balcony with gas point
- Available: 15/09/2020
- Long Term Lease available
- Pets: No Pets
- Parking: Secure single car space and storage cage
- Cooking: Gas cooktop
- Heating/Cooling: Carrier split system air conditioning, two gas points
Our office continues to comply with Covid-19 regulations including ensuring social distancing guidelines are maintained.
Please email through your enquiry on the home noting dates and times you would be available and we will organise a suitable viewing time for you.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Schofields
Lifestyle in Schofields
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Schofields includes balcony and secure parking. Apply to rent G01, 33 Simon Street, Schofields today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- 10 Lane Grove, Schofields
- 560 PER WEEK pw
- 27 Prairie Street, Schof...
- $400 per week!
- 51 Mary Jane Parade, Sch...
- LEASED AFTER 1ST OPEN HOME BY AMANDA TAKET
- 36A Coffey Street, Schof...
- PROPERTY LEASED - MORE PROPERTIES NEEDED
- 1B Hunt Street, Schofields