Fremantle, WA 6160
Rent ID: 996252
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The adage good things come in small packages certainly applies to this Fremantle apartment!
This apartment is in the heart of the CBD of Fremantle. It is a 5 min walk from the Fremantle train station in Phillimore Street. The train's regular service is a direct line to Perth Central train station.Stylish kitchenette includes twin electric hotplates, Easy Cook fan-force casserole oven, fridge, double sink, microwave, kettle, toaster and sandwich maker, complete crockery and cutlery set; Breakfast bench seats 4.
* Beautifully appointed bathroom includes a shower unit without a step, hairdryer, deep vanity drawers to accommodate toiletries. Suitable for a professional single or couple.
* Entertainment system includes digital TV with DVD player; CD player with MP3 docking station and radio.
* Secure bicycle area for those who wish to hire bikes.
* Private secure car park.The display window is now a reading nook with plantation shutters for play of light and privacy. It also doubles as a king size single bed. High ceilings, natural light controlled by the shutters and frosted windows creates a sense of tranquility. A queen-size â˜tilt-a-bedâ folds away during the day enhancing the sense of space. Original art work graces the walls.All materials used in this refurbishment are low, or no VOC (volatile organic compound) products, including the use of clay based paints and natural wood oils throughout. The custom made cabinetry has been crafted from the former studio â˜eco-plyâ furniture. Where possible we have purchased Australian made products sourced from local merchants.
* Reverse cycle air conditioner.
* Cleaning: Apartment serviced weekly
* Internet: Free Wi-Fi in the apartment. Bond and references required.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fremantle
Lifestyle in Fremantle
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat. Fremantle is fully furnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how