Kingswood, NSW 2747
Rent ID: 535536
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
MINUTES TO KINGSWOOD STATION, NEPEAN HOSPITAL,UNIVERSITY AND SHOPS
This unit has three bedrooms with a study that can be a fourth bedroom. With three built ins, Air Conditioning and ceiling fans to the bedrooms. It also has a lock up garage and is opposite the park and is only a few minutes to kingswood station, University and the shops.
With certain guidelines still in place we must ensure safety measures remain a key part of the viewing process. Our commitment to your health + safety is always our number one priority.
-you must be on our inspection register to attend an inspection
-only one person to attend the inspection this means no partners or children
-you must wear a mask
-you must sanitise your hands before entry
-you must keep your hands in your pockets where possible or use gloves to touch a surface
-you must follow social distancing guidelines
-see image 4 also
- The property available dates are approximate and are subject to change without notice
- Each person over 18 residing at the property will be required to submit an application
- Applications are available at the open house.
- 1 Form Applications are not accepted by this office.
- The following information must be included with each application:
- Photocopy of applicants photo ID e.g. Drivers Licence/ Passport
- Current and previous rental references and current rental ledger
- Income Confirmation e.g. written work reference, copy of the last 3 payslips or income documentation. Self-employed applicants are required to provide a copy of the last 2 tax returns or a letter from your accountant. If you are with Centrelink we will need a copy youre your Centrelink statement.
- On approval of an application, a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent is payable to our office by Direct Deposit, Bank Cheque or Money Order. At the time of signing the lease 4 weeks bond and an additional weeks rent is payable.
- Please note, no pets allowed in all townhouses, villas and units. For houses pets should be declared on application for owners approval.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to contact our office on (02) 4725 3100 or email@example.com
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingswood
Lifestyle in Kingswood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at First, Kingswood before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how