Rose Bay, NSW 2029
$8,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4287253
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Holding Deposit Received!
Charming Family Bungalow and Lifestyle in Tranquil Sought After Location.
This classic single-level bungalow has been meticulously maintained, set on a 585 sqm block, it opens to lovely northerly gardens. A generous dining space and lounge with French doors flow to a Vergola covered terrace for easy indoor/outdoor living. Accommodation includes 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious kitchen. There is a double lock up garage with ample space for 3 more cars on the driveway.
- New carpet in the bedrooms
- Built-in wardrobes in two bedrooms
- The perfect family entertainer!
- Large backyard
- Schools, transport, beaches & harbour close by
- 4 bedrooms
- High ceilings
- Double lockup garage
- 12 months preferred
- Rent $2200.00 per week
- Bond $8,800.00
- Available Date - Now
If you do not register online for an inspection at www.ballardproperty.com.au we cannot notify you of any changes or cancellations.
2 Garage spaces
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rose Bay
Lifestyle in Rose Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Rose Bay? Faraday Avenue, Rose Bay could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.