F 39/14 Fleet Street,
Browns Plains, QLD 4118
Rent ID: 3622809
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Looking for a cosy 3-bed townhouse for your family? Available Now!
Come visit this spacious quiet townhouse located in the heart of Browns Plains. Only minutes to Grand Plaza and shopping complexes, Browns Plains Main Bus Station & less than 2km Motorway Entrance. Have children? You can walk them to school!
Features not to be missed:
- Air-conditioned spacious Master Bedroom with ensuite.
- 2 spacious bathrooms and 1 additional toilet downstairs for guests.
- 2 car spaces, one in garage one on drive way, plenty of visitor's parking for your friend visiting.
- Ceiling fans to all 3 bedrooms, air-con to living room, cooling your summer.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliance and dishwasher.
- Private backyard for your family fun.
- Reasonable water usage and backyard maintenance included in the rent.
- Large pool and gym. Also a barbeque area for your party needs.
- Quite and Leafy environment, you can only hear birds singing and wind whisper.
- On-site manager facilities
- Security cameras to all units to protect your safety.
Hurry and contact our friendly on-site manager Andrew to arrange inspection or email your details and preferred inspection time to email@example.com
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Browns Plains
Lifestyle in Browns Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at F 39/14 Fleet Street, Browns Plains. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: balcony, secure parking, and air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how