Erskineville, NSW 2043
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3898204
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Security 1 bedroom apartment, features include large windows that fill the rooms with light, open plan modern kitchen with Dishwasher, large living area that flows out to a under cover balcony with leafy outlook, good size bedroom with built-ins & Internal laundry. Property has a storage room.
Located in a beautiful leafy pocket, it is a short stroll to King Street eateries, St Peters Station, buses, Sydney Park and Erskineville village and Sydney University .
AVAIL NOW // 6- 12 MONTH LEASE PREFERRED
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Walk to everything from Erskineville. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.