Emu Park, QLD 4710
Rent ID: 3797728
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Higson Hideaway - Holiday Rental
Nestled into the hill, a short walk to the main street of Emu Park, this beautiful refurbished timber house is a quiet, peaceful space to relax and unwind, making it the perfect holiday home for any holiday goer. Higson Hideaway has a modern, spacious interior and high ceilings leading to the external covered deck overlooking Emu Park Main Beach and out to the Keppel Islands. The view is simply breathtaking! Emu Park is a sleepy beachside town with old world charm containing all the facilities required to enjoy your beachside holiday in style.
Single story home with two designated tv areas, small study area, large modern laundry and kitchen as well as two spacious bedrooms (the main bedroom with ensuite) and a good sized family bathroom (with bathtub).
Some of the features include;
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in both bedrooms
- All linen and cleaning provided
- Gas hotplates
- Electric oven
- Coffee machine
- Microwave oven
- Pots/pans/cooking utensils
- Tiles and polished timber floors throughout the house
- Fully fenced back yard
- Sleeps up to 6 people
- Washing machine and ample bench space
- Front deck (with side deck access) to enjoy the views and ocean breeze
- Under cover carport
Main room (with Ensuite) has a Queen bed, airconditioned for your comfort, window seats to enjoy more of the view, cupboard with a large mirror and two tall boy dressers to store your clothes and belongings.
Second bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds, with two single beds on the top and one single and one double to the bottom. This room is also airconditioned for your comfort as well as containing three tall boy dressers for your clothes and a bookshelf with books and games to use during your stay.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Emu Park
Lifestyle in Emu Park
Walk to everything from Emu Park. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is fully furnished and ready to make your own.