Elimbah, QLD 4516
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st February 2020
Rent ID: 3179988
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PRIVATE FAMILY HOME ON 2 ACRES + HUGE SHED!
A private and shady 2 acre block, a powered shed with high clearance roller doors, a big back patio area overlooking the fully fenced yard... What more could you ask for!
Inside you will find a very tidy, family friendly three bedroom home. The kitchen has recently been revamped, and overlooks the covered back patio area - perfect for entertaining!
Privacy is assured with well established trees lining the fully fenced yard.
- 3 Bedrooms - with built in robes and ceiling fans
- 1 Bathroom
- Good sized separate laundry
- Modernised kitchen with overhead cupboard space
- Air conditioned lounge area
- Dining area off the kitchen
- Linen storage
- Covered front verandah with tinted windows
- Covered back patio area overlooking the back yard
- Private 2 acre block with garden shed and veggie patch
- 15m x 7m powered shed with 2 high clearance doors (3m)
- Tank water and town water (usage charges to apply)
Elimbah is located less than 10 minutes to Caboolture CBD and has easy access to the D'Aguilar and Bruce Highway's. Arrange an inspection today - click "email agent" or "register inspection time" now!
4 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elimbah
Lifestyle in Elimbah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at Elimbah before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how