E5506/16 Constitution Road,
Ryde, NSW 2112
$2,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th December 2020
Rent ID: 4162517
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nearly new apartment located on level five with North East facing in Ryde
This spacious 2 bedroom modern apartment boasts an 99 m² floor plan and open panoramic views offer from Top Ryde city overlook the Parramatta river. Drenched in natural sunlight with north and east facing. Living in the part of Shepherds bay waterside community, enjoying the modern and convenient lifestyle. Walking distance to the railway station, buses, ferry wharf, shopping centres, restaurants, and waterside parkland.
- good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
- open plan living area flows to external balcony offering plenty of natural light , capturing water views
- modern kitchen with high quality appliances, gas cooking
- secure intercom and parking
Please contact Tao on 0430496688 for inspection!
1 Open space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
E5506/16 Constitution Road, Ryde, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ryde.