E301/10 - 16 Marquet Street,
Rhodes, NSW 2138
Rent ID: 4130011
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
New painted 2 bedroom apartment with waterview!!
This new painted 2 bedroom modern apartment in this security complex sits in a sought after address with stunning water view. This building is located in a perfect position with Rhodes waterside attractions close by.
Defined by its quality inclusions and sleek & stylish interiors, this home features the best in modern luxury living. An innovatively designed residence complimented by its free flowing floor plan maximizing natural lighting and offers an abundance of space.
* New paint
* Sun-drenched and open planned living and dining area
* Mirrored built-ins wardrobe
* Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Modern open plan layout
* Contemporary bathrooms + internal laundry
* Ducted air con
* Security parking with video security access
* Restaurants, Rhodes shopping complex, train station are all at the doorsteps
Photos are for indicative only!!!
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rhodes
Lifestyle in Rhodes
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Rhodes is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent E301/10 - 16 Marquet Street, Rhodes.