South Hurstville, NSW 2221
$140 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4129082
- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in South Hurstville
* Entry Via Derwent Street entrance.
- 1-minute walk to bus stop 970 to Hurstville train station
- 15-minute walk to Hurstville train station
This car space is located in a security building with 2 security door & lift access.
Will suit a local resident, business owner or commuter.
Contact Christina O'Farrell on 0424 503 574 for more information & inspection.
1 Car space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Hurstville
Lifestyle in South Hurstville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Derwent Street, South Hurstville, a property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in South Hurstville.