Denistone East, NSW 2112
Rent ID: 4598905
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Three bedroom family home!!!
Three bedroom family home nestled in a sought after area. Stroll to Eastwood shopping Village & train station, or take the short drive Macquarie Centre or Top Ryde City.
* Three great sized bedrooms with built-ins
* Spacious GAS kitchen
* Separate living and dining room
* Full bathroom with extra toilet
* Timber flooring throughout
* Large yard with swimming pool
* One lock-up garage
AVAILABLE 18/10/2021 Contact Eric on 0468 725 377 for additional details and inspection times.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Denistone East
Lifestyle in Denistone East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Denistone East? Denistone East could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.