Delaneys Creek, QLD 4514
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
$1,680 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 265972
SPACIOUS AND MODERN FAMILY HOME + AIR CON!!
Perched proudly on a flat and useable 3000m2 block, this low maintenance property is ready for a new family to call home.
Providing modern style and comfort throughout, you will be able to enjoy the surrounding acreage views and peaceful quiet suburb of Delaneys Creek. The home itself offers an abundance of space with three separate living zones - a front lounge space with carpet flooring, a large open dining and kitchen area as well as a kid's retreat joining the back two bedrooms.
All bedrooms are serviced by split system air conditioners to ensure comfort in all seasons.
The block is magnificent, offering a huge amount of space for the trampoline or swing set whilst remaining low maintenance with just mowing and whipper snipping to complete!
- 4 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and air conditioning
- 2 Modern bathrooms, with separate main toilet
- Front lounge room with carpet
- Modern kitchen with island bench top and ample cupboard space
- Tiled dining/family area with easy access to the covered patio
- Tiled kid's retreat/second lounge area at the back of the home
- Separate laundry with external access to the clothesline
- Security screens throughout
- Double garage with internal access
- Covered patio area
- Fenced acre block with side access
- Gas cooktop and hot water system
Located in a peaceful pocket of Delaneys Creek, only 3 minutes to the D'Aguilar Highway! Available in early 2018, ready for the kids to start school - arrange an inspection today - click "email agent" or "register inspection time" now!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Delaneys Creek
Lifestyle in Delaneys Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Delaneys Creek? 10-12 Shelford Drive could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.