Dalby, QLD 4405
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th November 2021
Rent ID: 4585171
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WALK TO TOWN & THOMAS JACK PARK
Older style home with plenty of space.
Easy walk to schools, Thomas Jack Park & main street facilities & eating venue's.
- 2 Bedrooms plus a sleep-out, main bedroom with A/C
- Roomy kitchen
- Lounge room with air conditioning system
- Newley renovated bathroom
- Large back yard
This is a break lease, rent will increase after the end of current tenancy March 2022.
There is no smoking inside the home.
BOND - is calculated at 4 times your weekly rent.
WATER - Tenants to pay for any excess water used.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dalby
Lifestyle in Dalby
Want to live in Dalby? Dalby could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.