D820/1 Lord Sheffield Circuit,
Penrith, NSW 2750
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2020
Rent ID: 4124311
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Harts Landing Stylish & Mountains Views
Located in the hub of North Penrith, Harts Landing offers contemporary urban living in a master-planned vibrant community called Thornton Estate. Only metres from Penrith train station, Westfield shopping centre and local parks.
- Covered balcony, northeast facing with Blue Mountains views
- Tiled open living and dining area, LED lighting throughout
- Filled with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, block-out roller blinds throughout
- Stylish kitchen with stone bench-tops, soft close drawers & cupboards
- Four burner stove top with stainless steel dishwasher and oven
- Wool-blend carpeted bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
- Master with walk-in robe and quality en-suite
- NBN ready, Data/TV/PayTV points in the living & bedroom
- Quality bathroom with mirrored vanity cabinet
- Internal laundry with dryer
Security and building
- Video and audio intercom with security and lift access
- Secured basement car park and storage cage
- Landscaped common BBQ area
- Onsite building manager
- Free monthly community BBQ at Ron Mulock Oval.
- Pets OK on application
Available 6th November 2020.
For those travelling to work by train, catch the express from Penrith to Central in 48 minutes (4 stops), or Parramatta in 23 minutes (1 stop) - no need to deal with Sydney's peak hour traffic on the roads, or try and find a car park at the train station!
***Please note, the photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.
To register your interest and be kept up to date with inspections times, please click "Email Agent" or book an inspection directly at http://morton.com.au/renting/rental-listings.php
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Penrith
Lifestyle in Penrith
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from D820/1 Lord Sheffield Circuit, Penrith. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.