D4101/1 Hamilton Crescent,
Ryde, NSW 2112
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3656921
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Vibrant Waterside Oasis at Shepherds Bay 1 Hamilton Crescent, Ryde
The Row is only 20 minutes from Sydney CBD, and just a moments walk to Meadowbank train station, buses and the ferry wharf. Living in The Row, you are well connected by roads to the M4 motorway and other major arterial roads.
Parramatta CBD, Sydney Olympic Park entertainment precinct, Top Ryde and Rhodes shopping centres, The University of Western Sydney, Macquarie University and many schools are nearby, where you can enjoy options for dining with an array of cafes and restaurants.
These apartments have plenty of inclusions to capture your attention:
- Huge open plan living areas with air-conditioning
- Large and spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobe
- Designer bathroom with bathtub
- Internal laundry complete with dryer
- Stylish kitchens with Caesarstone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Secure car spaces
- Video intercom
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ryde
Lifestyle in Ryde
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Ryde comes unfurnished. Apply to rent D4101/1 Hamilton Crescent, Ryde today!