D201/37-41 Bonnyrigg Avenue,
Bonnyrigg, NSW 2177
Rent ID: 4635274
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand new 2 bedroom apartments in building from $425 per wee
Boutique Apartments| | Close to T-Way + Shopping Centre | Onsite Retail
• Brand new 2 bedroom apartments
• Stylish open plan living areas with timber grain laminate floorboards throughout facing the internal gardens
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Luxury bathroom with freestanding shower and or bath
• Split system air-conditioning in lounge room
• Security video intercom and secure building access
• Single car space & internal storage
LOCATION & LIFESTYLE
• Only 6km south of Liverpool CBD, 15 Minutes to Liverpool Station
• Across the street from Bonnyrigg Plaza. Home to Woolworths, Big W, Roni's, Priceline Pharmacy, Australia Post, Anytime Fitness, a medical centre, Bonnyrigg Community Centre, Bonnyrigg Library and over 45 speciality stores that are full of everything you need.
* * *Embedded network at Leo Gardens ( providers are Origin & LBNCo )
** PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVE OF FEATURES AND FINISHES ONLY
* Electricity, gas, internet not included in the rent
Please be aware that all enquiries require a contact number and email address. Enquiries that do not have this information will not receive a response.
All information contained therein is gathered from relevant third party sources. We cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must rely solely on their own enquiries.
Virtual furniture may have been used.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bonnyrigg
Lifestyle in Bonnyrigg
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Bonnyrigg? D201/37-41 Bonnyrigg Avenue, Bonnyrigg could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.