COTTAGE 3/1458 Dog Trap Road,
Murrumbateman, NSW 2582
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3835660
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
RENOVATED COUNTRY COTTAGE
Set at the back of Murrumbateman, a small country cottage awaits you!
A two-bedroom, renovated cottage, in a quiet rural setting with distant views.
The property has tank water and a cosy open wood fire. The house yard is separately fenced, and is very easy care.
Located approximately 7 minutes to Murrumbateman & 15 minutes to Yass on a partly dirt road. As this cottage is situated on a working property there is strictly a no pets policy.
Attractive features include:
- Two generous sized bedrooms
- Sun room
- Original polished timber flooring
- Tank water
- Open wood fire
- Separately fenced, easy care house yard
- Approx 7 minutes to Murrumbateman, 15 minutes to Yass
If you think this might be the property for you, please send through an email enquiry and I will be in touch regarding private inspection times.
Applications are available from our office or can be downloaded from our Yass First National website.
Once your application has been accepted and approved, we will require the following:
- Bond = Four weeks rent
- Rent = Two weeks rent in advance
Available to rent as of NOW!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. A satellite dish is installed on the property and receives a signal from the Sky Muster™ satellite.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Murrumbateman
Lifestyle in Murrumbateman
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Murrumbateman? COTTAGE 3/1458 Dog Trap Road, Murrumbateman could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how