Coorparoo, QLD 4151
Rent ID: 4114282
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Recently renovated is this 3 bedroom home in Coorparoo. Located within an easy walk to Coorparoo Square, transport and the local schools.
The home features a large eat in kitchen with Stainless appliances and 3 bedrooms all with built ins. Added sun room and the front of the home is ideal for additional living space or study.
Located on an easy to maintain block backing onto the parkland the owner will consider pets.
Available form the 25th October at $470/week. For an inspection please call Kevin Tatton
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Coorparoo? Coorparoo could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.