Cooroibah, QLD 4565
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
$2,380 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 19th March 2018
Rent ID: 537066
Acreage Lifestyle Only Minutes to Town
Robert James Realty Proudly Presents this Low Set Brick Family Home For Rent in Cooroibah on 1 Acre.
Unfurnished 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, ceiling fans throughout. Built in robes in all bedrooms, walk through wardrobe and ensuite in the main.
In ground pool, large outdoor patio area overlooking the pool and yard.
School bus pick up and drop off at your front door and only minutes to all schools, shops and amenities of Tewantin.
With 2 separate accessible driveways, a double lock up garage plus a 2 bay shed, this property is great if you have work vehicles or just lots of big boys toys! This house for rent in Cooribah is fully fenced including a chook pen.
*Available 19, March 2018
*Pets will be considered on application
*Register Now to Inspect!
*Gazebo and Pool Supplies are Included
***HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION ***
1) Go to our website and click Book Inspection' on this house for rent in Cooribah
2) Click Email Agent' and we will instantly respond to you with available inspection times
Please note, you must register to confirm your appointment and be updated of any changes to the inspection. If no one registers than the inspection may not occur.
4 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cooroibah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at Cooroibah before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.