Coburg North, VIC 3058
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th September 2020
Rent ID: 4009963
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming modern townhouse in premium location - Coburg Lake Reserve
The Phone Code for this property is: 17720. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
1 YEAR LEASE - AVAILABLE 29 SEPTEMBER 2020.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT.
VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Coburg North (opposite to Coburg Lake Reserve).
- Available from 29 September
- Rent: $1999 pcm ($450 pw).
- Bond: $2760.
- Unfurnished (some furniture can be left for a small extra if requested).
- Please contact only if seriously interested.
- Note that all applications will need approval from the landlord.
- Application form will be provided privately upon request.
Beautiful two-storey townhouse in an amazing, peaceful pocket of Coburg North bordering Coburg, right in front of the Coburg Lake Reserve.
Simply the perfect choice if you are seeking both the convenience of proximity to the city with excellent public transport connection, and the peaceful life surrounded by lots of green and water!
- 2 bedrooms : 1 extra large master bedroom with walk in wardrobe + 1 bedroom with BIR.
- 1 bathroom + 1 powder room (with toilet and laundry). Both with windows!
- Large sun-drenched living area with generously sized balcony access plus open space kitchen with smeg gas cook top, oven and dishwasher.
- Timber flooring throughout (except bedrooms and bath)
- Reverse cycle AC in both rooms and in living area.
- Private carport on the back with secondary entry.
- Private storage shed.
- Green patch at the front, ideal for growing herbs.
- Solar water heating panels on the roof will assure extraordinarily low gas bills!
- NBN connection to premises available.
- 1 minute walk from tram 19 route (Gaffney St and Sydney Rd), 5 minutes walk from Batman Station
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coburg North
Lifestyle in Coburg North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Coburg North? Coburg North could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.