C611/458-460 Forest Road,
Hurstville, NSW 2220
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3640234
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
North Facing Mordern Apartment with Floorboards, Air Con and Area View At Great Location
A rare opportunity exists to purchase an apartment positioned at Block C, Emerald Building on the Sixth Floor, this brilliant 1 bedroom with area and some city view would be ideal for a young professional or a couple.
It is within moments from Sydney's most popular destinations just 24 km drive from the CBD. A premium residential tower offers you a comfortable living in style, stunning and vibrant environment.
- Laminate floorboards
- Spacious bedroom with built-in + study and living area
- Air Conditioners in both living room and bedroom
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop, gas cooktop, oven, Rangehood and Dishwasher
- Norfacing balcony with area view and city view and access from the living area
- Convenient Internal Laundry
- Secure basement parking and separate storage cage
- Modern design bathroom
- Luxury rooftop with communal garden
- Easy walk to Hurstville Train Station, bus stops.
- Walking distance to shopping centre and Hurstville Aquatic Centre.
PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR MORE INFO AND INSPECTION
HOW TO APPLY?
Best to apply online on www.realestate.com.au through 1form on the page below:
(If this property is not on this page you may still apply on sign up 1from and apply)
Alternatively, download the application form on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for this property)
Please send the applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or the office at 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood
One set of application form and supporting documents from each adult on the lease.
Please provide the following with your application (One set of application for each adult on the lease):
- Please provide 100 points of identification (if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa) : Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth Certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone account statement (10 points), Gas account statement (10 points), Electricity account statement (10 points)
- Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or print out of the rental ledger
- Proof of current address: Utility statements (no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
- Proof of income: Three recent payslips or bank statement. If self-employed - tax returns and business registration
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own inquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hurstville
Lifestyle in Hurstville
Want to live in Hurstville? C611/458-460 Forest Road, Hurstville could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how