C425 Dix Street,
Redcliffe, QLD 4020
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th February 2022
Rent ID: 4711276
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Quality Unit, Large Three Bedroom
This contemporary and stylish Apartment is centrally located close to beaches, Cafe & Restaurant precincts, transport, quality schools and shops.
Main features include:-
* Three good sized Bedrooms
* Two Bathrooms - Ensuite with shutters & bath
* Large Laundry With storage
* Open plan light and airy living, air-conditioning
* Quality modern kitchen
* Fully secure complex with onsite management
* Great Swimming Pool
* Walk to shops and beach
Located conveniently close to all the lifestyle and transport amenities, apartments of this size and quality are very rarely seen at this fantastic price.
Don't miss out on your opportunity to rent this fantastic home.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redcliffe
Lifestyle in Redcliffe
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with alarm system, intercom, and balcony. C425 Dix Street, Redcliffe is perfect for the growing family.