C404/1-17 Elsie Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$2,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4538218
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious and freshly painted 2 Bedroom + Study! Great Location!
Special Rate: $400/week for the first month and $590/week after!
Ultra-convenient 2 bedroom + Study with car space and storage is flooded with natural light from its covered large balcony, spacious living room and built in wardrobes in all bedrooms.
With ducted air conditioning , a separate internal laundry and generously sized open planing living and dining spaces connected to its kitchen, you'll be living in an effortless apartment just a short walk to Burwood Station, Plaza and Burwood Road.
This stunning apartment offers these key features:
- Offering 2 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobe, doors to the balcony!
- Additional Study Room!
- Large open-planned living room and kitchen featured with stainless steel appliance
- Internal laundry
- Enjoy natural sunlight and district view at the large balcony
- Secure Car Space, a resident-only public garden where you can enjoy BBQ and drinks with family or friends!
- Two well maintain bathrooms, including master ensuite
- Amply sized kitchen with gas cook top and electric oven
- Generously sized open plan living and dinning areas
- Ducted Air conditioning
For more information or to book an inspection call Annabel Woo 0424 772 733 or 9736 3877.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord | Strathfield.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Burwood? C404/1-17 Elsie Street, Burwood could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.