C4/88 Royal Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4418718
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unfurnished: Welcome to this top-floor walk up apartment, ideally positioned in the heart of East Perth village. Offering an open plan layout and direct balcony access with a leafy outlook, you will be as comfortable here as you would be at any of the local cafes and restaurants (and there are lots to pick from).
Offering a secure entry and secure parking, coupled with a top-floor ,corner position you are provided with added peace of mind and exclusivity. This is an absolutely unmissable location and will not last long. BOOK NOW to avoid the disappointment of missing out.
Boasting a long list of features including:
* Open plan layout with space for living and dining & balcony access
* Leafy outlook from covered balcony with views to parklette
* Generously sized Kitchen with ample bench/storage space. Gas cook top
* Master bedroom enjoys built in wardrobe
* Second bedroom features built in wardrobe. Best suited as a home-office of nursery
* Family bathroom with bath over shower. Separate WC for added convenience
* Separate laundry area and ample linen storage
* Secure parking for One Vehicle in gated garage with adjacent store room
* Ideally positioned in the heart of East Perth village. Everything on your doorstep!
** Sorry, Pets are NOT accepted
** Preferred lease term of 12 months
** No elevator in the complex
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. C4/88 Royal Street, East Perth is unfurnished and available to rent.