Byron Bay, NSW 2481
$4,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4400692
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Very private, furnished Tree House for rent in Byron Bay
Set amongst beautiful native bushland & a short private beach walk from Tallows Beach, away from busy roads and offers access to a large heated 18 m swimming pool, tennis courts, gym, games room and sauna.
Available immediately until 10th December 2021 lease to conscious, quiet, clean non smoker/s. No pets
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,
- High ceiling kitchen and living room,
- Large veranda looking into the trees with little glimpses of the ocean,
- Light-filled spacious loft.
- Master bedroom with queen-size bed and large built-in mirror wardrobe.
- Main bathroom has a bath tub with spa and shower.
- Second bedroom is furnished with 2 single beds (can make a king-size bed) and built-in robe.
- Ensuite with walk-in shower
A 6 min walk through nature reserve to the beach. Parking for 3 cars (1 is undercover).
RENT $1150, internet and TV streaming service, 2 hours of house keeping per week included.
Power, gas, water not included. Bond required.
Maximum 3/4 people.
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Byron Bay
Lifestyle in Byron Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from Byron Bay. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.