17 Cronin Street,
Bonnyrigg, NSW 2177
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1617913
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Family Home!
This Immaculate 2 level, 3 bedroom house is located just 100 meters from bonnyrigg shopping centre is a part of the beautiful new leaf project in Bonnyrigg and features large separate lounge and dining area, carpet throughout, as new gourmet granite kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher, internal laundry with separate toilet, ducted air-conditioning, 3 large rooms with built-ins and ensuite to main, 3 toilets, remote lock up garage and a beautifully sculptured garden with neat and well maintained landscaping.
As we continue to work in line with the current Government guidelines, we are pleased to be able to resume open home inspections. With the safety of our staff and community at our best interest, we kindly ask that you continue to adhere to the requirements of your attendance including;
- Register to inspect the property of interest
- Check-in your attendance with our team on-site
- Use of face masks and hand sanitizer prior to entering the property
- Comply with the 1 person per 4sqm ruling at all times both indoor and outdoors
As always, we look forward to working with our clients and assisting our community at all times.
TO VIEW PROPERTY register your name and contact details to an inspection time via 'Book Inspection' tab
For all OTHER available rental properties search ' fairfield.century21.com.au '
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bonnyrigg
Lifestyle in Bonnyrigg
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Bonnyrigg with plenty of room to move. 17 Cronin Street will be perfect for the growing family.