Blackburn, VIC 3130
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4279338
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The phone enquiry code for this property is - 2045
FOR LEASE FROM 1 MARCH,2021 FOR UP TO 12 MONTHS
This delightful home is highly appealing and set in a quiet national trust street in the heart of the Bellbird area. This home is comprised of 3 bedrooms serviced by the central bathroom with shower/bath and toilet, study area, separate laundry with 2nd shower and toilet.Central heating &evaporative cooling. Well located walking distance to Blackburn Village shops and cafes,Walking distance to Blackburn (1.5 kms)& Laburnum (2.2kms ) train stations.
With NBN/WIFI (an additional cost)and a separate study/office it is easy to work in a quiet space.Easy access to Forest Hill Shopping Centre (1.5 kms) and local schools St. Thomas the Apostle ,Laburnum Primary and parklands.Deakin University Burwood campus is approx.. 5.8 kms away,Monash University Clayton campus 9.2 kms. Blackburn Lake Sanctuary is at the end of the street.
*Three bedrooms, with BIRs
*Study/office with separate entry.
* Spacious lounge
* Central bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Updated kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
*Gas Central Heating & evaporative cooling.
*Ceiling fans in bedrooms, lounge & Kitchen
* With polished timber floors throughout
*Inground swimming pool (not heated).
*Including regular garden & pool maintenance [monthly)
* Large rear yard, Onsite parking for 2 cars.
*Rear locked garage and 1 outside shed not included.
Details of open for inspection times to be available after 14th February,2021
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blackburn
Lifestyle in Blackburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at Blackburn before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.