From $350 per nightHow much could you borrow?
BEACH VILLA 3/56 Garrick Street,
Port Douglas, QLD 4877
Rent ID: 4140339
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beach Villa 3, Port Douglas
Beach Villa 3 is architect designed for the tropics and recently renovated in a small complex of six villas. With only a rainforest reserve between you and beautiful Four Mile Beach, lie in bed and listen to the sea and the rainforest - all within an easy 10 minute walk to the Port Douglas village centre.
Enjoying security and privacy, the villa is also wonderfully light and airy featuring vaulted ceilings and sliding glass doors. The ground floor has two bedrooms (1 x king or 2 x singles & 1 x double) plus a bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. An open-plan living room, indoor dining and gourmet kitchen opens out to a private sunny deck with your own heated saltwater swimming pool.
Relaxed outdoor dining on the poolside deck is even more inviting with the great open kitchen servery and gas Weber BBQ.
Upstairs is dedicated to the large master bedroom with a private balcony overlooking the pool and rainforest reserve, plus walk-in-robe and ensuite bathroom with a double shower. Please note, this property is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
With just a two minute stroll to the beach (without crossing a street) and a pleasant 10 minute walk to Macrossan Street, the living is easy at Beach Villa 3. Spend your saved car-hire dollars dining out at the many fabulous Port Douglas restaurants.
3 Bedrooms (king, king or twin singles, double)
2 Bathrooms (Double shower in master ensuite)
* Beachfront location on a rainforest reserve
* Fully equipped Bosch gourmet kitchen
* Coffee machine & gas Weber BBQ
* Separate laundry + 2 x clotheslines, 1 undercover
* 55" Sony Bravia Hi Definition 4K TV & DVD
* Sound System with phone jack
* Free WiFi via wireless modem
* Fans, screened & fully air-conditioned
* Master bedroom with LCD TV along with double shower in en-suite
* Private, heated saltwater swimming pool and sunny deck
* Indoor and outdoor dining
* All rooms have lush rain-forest or garden views
* Secure garage + undercover parking for 2 cars
* Secure gated entry
* 2 minutes walk to beach, no street to cross
* Easy 10 minute walk to Macrossan Street, Port Douglas village centre
* Easy walk to the Reef Marina
* Bedding, bath towels and beach towels provided
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Douglas
Lifestyle in Port Douglas
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa. BEACH VILLA 3/56 Garrick Street, Port Douglas is unfurnished and available to rent.