B811/10 Station Street,
Caulfield North, VIC 3161
$1,608 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th September 2021
Rent ID: 4554890
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Penthouse Views Without The Price Tag!!
The next level of quality of living is on offer for you at Caulfield Village. Be part of this emerging precinct and secure your place now. Cleverly designed large one-bedroom apartment, including extra study area with secure car space and storage.
Other quality features include:
- Spacious Queen bedroom with built-in robes
- Study area
- Quality roller blinds
- Integrated fridge
- Kitchen offering quality stone benchtops, appliances, gas cooktop, oven, and dishwasher
- Entertainer's balcony with stunning views
- Elegantly designed bathroom
- Heating and cooling
- Carpet to living and floorboards to the kitchen area
- 5 mins walking distance to Caulfield Train Station, Monash University Caulfield Campus
All residents have access to all facilities including Spa, swimming pool, gym, outdoor yoga area, private dining room, BBQ facilities, library, and cinema.
A new village in the heart of Caulfield. Just 15 minutes from Melbourne's bustling CBD, a new village is being created with a lifestyle and pedigree to rival some of Europe's historic urban designed communities. Quite simply, it's a people-orientated place where convenience and style merge to offer a truly extraordinary home.
**Photos for advertisement purposes only.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1Form
Contact our team today to organize a private inspection when permitted.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caulfield North
Lifestyle in Caulfield North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
B811/10 Station Street, Caulfield North, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Caulfield North.