B706/74 Macdonald Street,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4589581
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Expansive one bed penthouse with large terrace
Designed by award winning architect, Bates Smart and delivering both abundant space and luxury, this one bedroom penthouse offers a chic village lifestyle in a covetable inner city location. Situated moments from lush expansive parklands and Sydneys most prestigious universities and efficient rail connections to the inner CBD and wider Sydney only moments away.
- Seamless indoor to outdoor integration through full-height sliding glass doors
- Expansive entertaining terrace
- Spacious bedroom with built in robe
- Timber floor for living room and cosy carpet for bedroom
- Open gas kitchen offers European SMEG appliances and stone benchtop and custom joinery
- Ducted air-conditioning, lift access, storage cage
- Internal laundry with dryer provided
All your lifestyle needs just moments away.
- Approx 700m walk to Erskineville Station
- Approx 750m walk to Sydney Park
- Visit the popular Eveleigh Farmers Market for Sydneys best organic produce, spoil your taste buds at Bloodwood, sample a busting brunch at The Grounds, wander the charming paved streets and spot luxe new fashion trends or pop in to one of the cocktail bars, the choices are endless.
Unfurnished (12 months lease preferred) and available NOW
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/us
Before entering the property one of our friendly team will be asking you for your full name and contact details and to use our QR Code to check in and out.
The agent may determine the number of people at the property and we ask that you ensure you keep a distance of 1.5m from other people while attending.
We ask that you please use the hand sanitiser provided and were possible please wear a face mask
If you are experiencing any flu like symptoms, please do not attend our opens or private viewings. Our team at US Property are happy to conduct a virtual inspection at a time that is convenient.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Erskineville? B706/74 Macdonald Street, Erskineville could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.