B504/48-56 Derby Street,
Kingswood, NSW 2747
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4161886
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Kingswood - As new top floor with leafy outlook
Conveniently located in the as new Omega Apartment development (entry via Foyer B), this unfurnished stylish and spacious as new three-bedroom apartment has quality finishes and is ideal for the busy professional, close to all the amenities required, including being across the road from the upgraded Nepean Hospital and a 12-minute walk to Kingswood train station.
- Positioned at the top floor, natural light-filled south & north facing
- The main balcony off the living overlooks the common courtyard
- Plus a private balcony to the master bedroom with leafy outlook
- Carpeted throughout the open living/dining & reverse-cycle A/C
- Entertainer's eat-in gas kitchen w ample storage & bench space
- Stone island benchtop, dual sink, dishwasher, gas cooktop & oven
- Two kingsized-sized bedrooms plus a queen-sized bedroom
- All with built-in mirrored robes, large ensuite to the master
- Verticle blinds to sliding doors/block out roller blinds to windows
- Flyscreens installed, internal laundry w dryer & a linen cupboard
- Bathrooms w shower & mirrored vanity cabinet, main bath w a tub
- 3x Secure basement parking plus a storage cage, security entrance
- Large rooftop garden & common area w toilet facilities & views to the picturesque Blue Mountains.
- No Pets
Available 26th November 2020.
Cafe located in the complex on the ground floor, short drive to Westfield in the Penrith CBD, Nepean Village Shopping Centre, Western Sydney University and nearby parks and cafes.
3 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingswood
Lifestyle in Kingswood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from B504/48-56 Derby Street, Kingswood. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.