DEPOSIT TAKENHow much could you borrow?
B405/1 Charles Street,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4683278
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ON HOLD - DEPOSIT TAKEN
This near new apartment is situated on the fourth floor of a well maintained modern residential complex. With expansive views across the Cook River and parklands and within close proximity to the Canterbury Town Centre Retail Precinct, Canterbury Train Station and Aquatic and Fitness Centre, the complete lifestyle package will impress.
- Two spacious bedrooms both with timber floors and built in wardrobes
- Light filled open plan lounge and dining areas with timber floors
- Gourmet kitchen complete with caeserstone tops, glass splash back, premium stainless steel appliances and gas cooking.
- Modern main and ensuite bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiled walls
- Spacious entertainers alfresco with riverand park views
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, internal laundry with dryer
- Security intercom
- Secure undercover car space
- Lockable storage cage in basement
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Canterbury could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent B405/1 Charles Street, Canterbury today!