B402/1 Charles Street,
Canterbury, NSW 2193
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3826853
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE CONTEMPORARY TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
Enviably situated amongst the cafes and restaurants that Canterbury has to offer, this two bedroom apartment offers convenient luxury living in a beautifully maintained apartment complex!
- Spacious living and dining areas areas which leads to a large sunny balcony
- Modern Kitchen with caesar stone bench-tops, gas cook-top, integrated dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Large bedrooms with floor to ceiling built-ins
- Modern bathroom
- Ensuite of main bedroom
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Gym located in complex
Facilities available at any time such as the, gym and shopping complex,Canturbery restaurants and public transport are also only a few seconds away from your front door!
Contact Michael on 0413 120 363 or 8347 6009 '
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
B402/1 Charles Street, Canterbury, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Canterbury.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how