B401/9 Hunter Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4633288
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious & Stylish
Situated within the Allen Jack & Cottier designed Sonoma complex, we present this modern 75m2 east facing one-bedroom apartment with a sundrenched balcony and undercover security parking.
Conveniently positioned only moments from renowned Danks Street eateries and galleries, East Village Shopping Centre, Green Square Town Centre, city bus and rail transport, Sydney CBD and airport.
- Spacious living and dining area with split system air conditioning leading to a generous sunlit balcony
- Gas kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher and great storage
- Large Master bedroom w/built in robes, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom
- Separate study alcove with storage perfect for the home office
- Internal laundry with guest toilet
- Undercover security car space
- Security intercom building + residents lap pool and visitor parking
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Walk to everything from B401/9 Hunter Street, Waterloo. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.