B205/9 Hunter Street,
Waterloo, NSW 2017
Rent ID: 4214843
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS & STYLISH
This exceptional apartment in the well regarded 'Sonoma' complex not only offers excellent internal spaces but also an enormous outdoor patio of a size rarely seen in inner-city apartments.
Internally there are two double bedrooms, both with direct balcony access, two bathrooms including one en-suite, media room with full cabling,an internal laundry with dryer, a gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a full dishwasher. Security undercover parking for one car is also provided.
With close access to transport, Danks Street shopping and cafes as well as the airport and CBD, this property is a must to inspect and would be suitable for a professional couple.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterloo
Lifestyle in Waterloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
B205/9 Hunter Street, Waterloo, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Waterloo.