B202 41 45 Belmore Street,
Meadowbank, NSW 2114
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th December 2020
Rent ID: 4161334
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
LARGE ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT + STUDY
Impeccably appointed, this one bedroom + study apartment offers all modern comforts in addition to an unrivalled location of convenience and ease.
Ultra-convenience in the heart of Meadowbank, this apartment is brimming with natural light features a neat and tidy kitchen, stainless steel appliances, the living and dining room along with the spacious bedroom open to a full size balcony.
Showcasing contemporary finishes throughout, this immaculate apartment is perfectly crafted for executive living.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meadowbank
Lifestyle in Meadowbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Meadowbank? B202 41 45 Belmore Street, Meadowbank could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.